＜Dates＞Dec. 13 (Wed) - 15 (Fri), 2023
Japan's Leading Fair for Building & Housing Industries!
Sep. 11 (Wed) - 13 (Fri), 2024 INTEX Osaka, Japan
Dec. 13 (Wed) - 15 (Fri), 2023 Tokyo Big sight, Japan
Held twice a year in Tokyo (Dec.) & Osaka (Sep.).
＜Hours＞10 AM - 6 PM (5 PM on Last Day)
＜Venue＞Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
<Dates> Sep. 11 (Wed) - 13 (Fri), 2024
＜Hours＞10 AM - 5 PM
＜Venue＞INTEX Osaka, Japan
What is JAPAN BUILD?
Japan's Leading Show for Building & Housing Industries!
JAPAN BUILD is a Japan's leading show covering building and housing industries, held twice a year in Tokyo and Osaka. It consists of 8 shows which gather Smart Building Technology, Home AI/IoT Solution, Building Material, Housing Equipment, Renovation Technology, Construction Technology, IT for Real Estate etc. from around the world!
Consisting 8 specialized shows
JAPAN BUILD consists of 8 shows. Exhibitor/Visitor Profile is available on each show page.
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions